- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
- No age limit.
Additional Eligibility for Foreign National and NRI
- In order to qualify as an international; candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
- Foreign nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- Transcripts of all academic degrees/diplomas are required to be submitted along with the application. Grades or marks may be self-reported. Originals are required to be produced at the time of admission.