DOCUMENT CHECK LIST
For Foreign National/ NRI Category
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate (GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid).
- Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificate (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year (2018) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings and spouse.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
Online form along with necessary enclosures should be sent to following address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-3914 7213.